The 10

The 10 ? The best or the name?

Thursday, March 24, 2005

2008-2010 Travel Plan & Idea

2008 -
visit Europe again - hike more Swiss Alp
4 language I really want to learn (Spanish, French, German and Italy)
Identify a country to stay for 6 months.
Hike some Scotland trail.
Take cruise if someone invite us.. Just for bonding and fun not really touriing
Young Sister will visit - spend a month to tour US, Alaska.


2009
Alask Trip - 1 month viq motor home - hike some back country road - visit yukon and yellowknief
Europe - 6 month at 2nd country + many more side trip
Hike the Swiss
Visit Holland in March to see the "flower bloom"
Theme this yr - Gardening & Bloom
Take the Queen Marry II - the luxury cruise - for the sake of it
Africa - join the Kenya back packing group to climb the highest peak and sea the safari. (why can't I do that in 2007? emmm interesting thought)

2010
Europe 6 month - 3rd country
Celebrate my 60 birthday in Europe
More Hiking
Visit the Baltic state.. not too keen
Might be, just might be - China again for 3 month. Likely stay at Chengdu for 3 months and branch out visit from there. Silk route, Tibet travel.

2011
I turn 61... the next 5 bonus years.. am I still healthy and horney?
will create next 5 years travel plan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home