Retirement
This is a impressing issue for many of among friends who is in bebo.com. Passing 50 is easy, passing 55 is stressful and passing 60 without financial stablility for anyone is deadly.
I retired at 52 as part of my life timeline which I setup at 30. Everything are on schedule. One of the execution goal is to establish my own company at 40 and hopefully to dispose it after 10 yrs so that I can retire with the financial gain and business experience.
Next 20 years, if I am lucky to live to that age, will be a new journeylThe key element in this decision is "Time".. Who pay for that "Time" and how to utilise for that time.
When you work, who ever pay you, own your "Time". or we call life.If you retire, you own your own "Time".
Unfortunately how are you going to deal with the "Time" now you haveWhat do you want to do?When you work, the task is setup for you, the project, the daily work are all there to consume your time without you have to worry on how to use it. It is gone so fast before you know it, it is another day, another year. Many people wake up one day and realize that their physical strenght is gone and the company does not want them any more. Even they have the time, they don't have the ability to use the free time
With all that in mind, I decide that I want to own my own time after 50. Before 60, I will travel extensively. My life timeline will be planned in 5 yrs block. After 60, I have the bonus of another 5 yr. I will travel extensively again, living in other country, learning their language, hike the mountains I like. After 65, I view it as I gain another super bonus, hopefully my health and physical body will allow me to do so. Otherwise, I will slow down and settle in country I choose (by then I have lived in so many, and I should know which one I like) and doing so remote mentoring work
Someone ask, what if I live pass 70. My answer is holly molly, I wish that I can still run as fast I do at 50. Very likely, and realistically I might not. the odd is against me and I have to accept and plan for it.
What if I pass 75,, I bet that 80% of chance that my body will probably not working at all.. I will be "what , what what,,, I can hear".. and "what what what is that . I can't see" type of mental stage.. By then.. I will go for my life termination by choice option. I will never ever live in long term care old age home for my last day.
The day to go, I will go according to my timeline. I will prepare a large party and celebrate and probably have my last fuck, if I still can get it up, before I end the jouney. Then I will put an end to it. That is how I view how I will end my next 20 yrs...
Come silently, unplanned and go with a bang, as planned.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home