The 10

The 10 ? The best or the name?

Monday, March 21, 2005

Books Sales

As book work, book sales is like the worm finding the food pasture.

I went to a book sales. Arrived at 11:30am and didn't leave until 8pm. Yap, I spent 9 hours, standing and walking through thousand of books and pick 50+ from those.

I loved biography and history plus miscellenous such as behaviour, motivation book. Noop, never like fiction book since I can write one myself.

Spend about $400 on the books.
bought.....

After the guy helped me to load boxes of book in my car, I went through the hall to wash my hand. A mistake.
I end up buy more books.

However, the saving is incredible. For a $40 hard cover book, I only pay $5 for it. As I always say, the content of Biography and History will never get out of date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home