The 10

The 10 ? The best or the name?

Monday, February 07, 2005

Money God & Celebration

2005 CNY - Chinese New Year is here - 9-Feb-2005

Tze Chi Buddhish Foundation(TC), a charity organization which my wife is a member. The TC has provided volunteering service to senior home. Each Friday, the TC member will visit the home and share the fun with the senor - play bingo etc with the senior

Each each the group will organize a CNY show for senior. This year, I was recruited to be the Money God per Chinese legend.

Money God main role is to bring wealth to anyone who needs it. If you are blessed by money god, fortune will always be with you.

The consutme is colourful and fits me just fine. Unfortunately the mask is torturous. If I wear it, I can't see because the vapour from the nose will frogged up my glass. Worst than that, the mask is pressed against the eye that I can't see either. Some guiness, my wife, stuffed a cut out foam cup between the mask any my face. wallah.. the problem solved. I can see..

It was a fun day for me. I was able to dance, waved the extraoridnary long sleeve and well wish every seniors. Many of them are on wheelchair. Nothing more rewarding then to see the big grind on each of the senior face.

At that moment, as money god, I have given them the best wealth they want... happiness.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home