Early Retirement?
Every friend I spoke to, want to get their early retirement.
Is early retirement that good that everyone wants it?
After joining the "early retirement" club for 2 years, as part of my "career plan", the conclusion: Early Retirement is not for everyone.
How many vacation can one take? How many golf games can one play?
What is then the different between a volunteer no pay job vs the paid job?
My conclusion, DON'T take any early retirement package unless you were forced to... the field is not always green at the early retirement area.

1 Comments:
Retirement is not in my vocabury !. As long as I can earn a living i.e work for it, I will continue earning-lah. Its not so much for the money but rather than just staying around doing nothing, its better to work on something worth while. Being paid may not be in terms of cash, having fresh air and friends around might just be it. I started very early in life to earn the money for my survival, in fact at the early age of 6 years old, I was selling cat fish and bring back cash to my mother !. I was the only child that would go out into the dirty drain behind the house to hunt for cat fish !. Ikan keli was marketed at the local toddy shop by me-lah. Selling it beside babi hutan meat by my friend's father in Ipoh.(Kinta Road near the main Ipoh bus station)I was so good in selling ikan keli so much so I skipped schooling at times at the early stage. Only learnt to read and write in standard 4 onwards !!!!cas. for not attending proper classes.
Guess its another story to write about yaaaa????.
Charlie
Post a Comment
<< Home