Cruise
It was an interesting 1st experience in taking the cruise
The ship is Norwegien Dream from NCL (Norwegien Cruise Line).
It is a small ship compares to the other mega ton
The window cabine (they call it stateroom) is nice. I will not stay in any no window stateroom.
The ship is just like a moving hotel. It stops at 4 ports which I explored all of them.
However, there are nothing much to do on the ship during sailing if one does not like to be baked as anchovie on the deck.
The clean the room twice a day. that is nice to come in the evening to have fresh tower
We attended the show every nite just to pass time
Each day we went on shore, tour the place, do all type of activities.
We return to ship , never miss the deadline, otherwise we have to fly to meet it at next port of call - a very expensive miss
After the port visit, we return the ship, shower, rest and then have dinner- multiple course. then attended show. After show, walked along deck 7 to burn the fat.
The ship has 12 deck with elevators. I made a point not to take elevator and walk all the step. Lucky I did that, I maintain my weight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home